I can relate a little. Well, on the turning 30 part that is. Not so much on the killing vampires part. Your birthdays have been less than ideal in the past. Slayer powers have been taken away, boyfriends went full on evil, or you had family issues. This is the start of a new decade though. Consider this - it's a miracle that you are still alive. I haven't done a proper study, but I'm relatively certain that Slayers don't come with a long life span. Sure, your injuries might be a little more achy on cold nights stalking graveyards and your staking arm may not be as might as it once was, but you're here. And you're stronger than ever.
Here's to saving the world a lot... more.
Celebrate Buffy's birthday and the release of the final season 8 comic at these parties!
Dark Horse events around the US
Geek Girl Con sponsored events in Seattle, Los Angeles, and San Francisco
Can't make it to a party? Celebrate at home!
- Have a Buffy birthday episode marathon.
- Buy the final issue of Season 8 and read it and back issues with a glass of red wine.
- Make red velvet cupcakes.
- Read (or write) Buffy fanfic. I highly encourage Buffy vs Edward from Twilight smackdowns.
- Give one Buffy the Vampire Slayer virgin an issue of the comic or lend them a season of the TV series.
- Sharpen your stakes... um, what? Doesn't everyone have one?