- I fed a life-size rancor a snack (thanks 501st Legion!)
- I drooled over some Genndy Clone Wars figures (I think I'm getting them today).
- I attended a cupcake party held by Her Universe featuring cupcakes from Cupcake Wars. YUM.
- I ran into friends and met some lovely folks from Twitter (yeah, that's hopefully going to be an every day theme).
- I met a wampa, saw a set from the Mos Eisley Cantina, and tons of awesomely decorated helmets for the Make-A-Wish foundation project.
- I made a wampa puppet friend and am taking him home.
- I covered the red carpet for the premiere of season five of the Clone Wars and got to talk to some awesome people:
- I then watched the season five premiere, and it was amazing. I can't say enough good things about this series.
- I saw a lot of cosplayers with impressive outfits, including an amazing Mon Mothma.
See all my pics from yesterday and the entire convention here! I'll be uploading throughout the day!