As usual, there are spoilers after the image.
"There’s a beast in every man, and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand." - Jorah Mormont
Hot Pie: I ain’t no Stark of Winterhell.
Arya: It’s Winterfell.
Hot Pie: You sure?
Arya: Yes, I’m sure.
"You’re nothing without your daddy, and your daddy ain’t here. Never forget that. Here, this’ll help you remember!" - Locke
"A person could almost be forgiven for forgetting we’re at war." - Catelyn Stark
"When your brother Rhaegar led his army into battle at the Trident, men died for him because they believed in him, because they loved him. Not because they'd been bought at a slaver's auction. I fought beside the last dragon on that day, Your Grace. I bled beside him.." - Ser Barristan
"I'm going to light the biggest fire the north has ever seen." - Mance Rayder
Quick thoughts on last night's episode:
- The look on Brienne's face when she realized they were being way too nice to Jaime.
- And Jaime! I knew that was coming, but it was hard to watch.
- I adored the scene between Arya and Hot Pie. I need to make direwolf bread now.
- I could have done with less Theon and Podrick. I felt like those two arcs took up too much valuable time.
- Edmure is such a buffoon; I liked seeing Robb explain strategy to him.
- The Blackfish is awesome.
- The musical chairs in the small council seem were a nice touch.
- Riverrun. Finally!