And there were plenty of fantastic quotes. Thar be spoilers after the image.
"My real father lost his head at King’s Landing. I made a choice… and I chose wrong. And now I’ve burned everything down." - Theon Greyjoy
“I don’t distrust you because you’re a woman. I distrust you because you’re not as smart as you think you are.” - Tywin Lannister
“What happens when the nonexistent bumps up against the decrepit?” - Olenna Tyrell (I could really just include all of her lines).
“People talk about the Night’s Watch, never mention the shoveling. They tell you about honor, pardoning crimes, protecting the realm, but shoveling really is most of it.” - Grenn
“You have a taste, one taste of the real world where people have important things taken from them, and you whine and cry and quit. You sound like a bloody woman.” - Brienne
“Prodigies appear in the oddest of places.” - Varys
- How adorable was Mormont and Ser Barristan trading proud and surprised smiles over Daenerys?
- I think last night's display of Targaryen strength mostly made up for all of the "where are my dragons" Dany did last year.
- Sansa - why are you still so naive?! She could learn a lot from Margaery.
- Speaking of Margaery, how amazing is the unspoken battle between her and Cersei? Watching Joffrey enjoy Margaery's company in his sick little way is entertaining.
- Even though I'm not thrilled with having Theon in this season, the bit where he talked about how much he effed up by betraying the Starks was touching and heartbreaking.
- Tywin telling Cersei how it is was my favorite. I really can't stand her.
- Poor Mormont.