Spoilers after the image.
"It doesn't matter what we want, once we get it, then we want something else." - Littlefinger
"Every time I come back I'm a bit less. Pieces of you get chipped away." - Beric Dondarrion
"The people are hungry for more than just food. They crave distractions. And if we don't provide them, they'll create their own. And their distractions are likely to end with us being torn to pieces." - Olenna Tyrell
"Kill me and be cursed. You are no king of mine." - Rickard Karstark
"You know nothing, Jon Snow." - Ygritte
The winner of the episode?
"Jaime. My name is Jaime." - Jaime Lannister
- I loved seeing the Hound and Beric throw down. That was impressive. It's nice to see more of Melisandre's wacky religion too.
- Seeing Jaime refuse Milk of the Poppy when he gets more of his hand hacked off was a nice character moment. As was his talk with Brienne in the bath! Nikolaj Coster-Waldau is doing an amazing job this season.
- Oh hey, they finally remembered that Shireen is important later.
- Selyse has babies in jars. Somehow this does not surprise me.
- It was a big deal to me when Stannis betrayed his wife with Melisandre last season; in the books, he was so set about his honor. But now we see the follow up - I guess I should start trusting the creators and writers a little more.
- Did you catchYunkai in the opening credits?!
- The look on Cersei's face when Tywin tells her she's going to marry Loras. Best. ever.