Beware: spoilers lurk after the image.
"Once the cow's been milked, there's no squirting the milk back up her udder so here we are to see things through." - Olenna Tyrell
“You weren’t Renly’s type, I’m afraid. He preferred curly-haired little girls like Loras Tyrell. You’re far too much man for him.” - Jaime Lannister
"I try to know as many people as I can. never know which one you’ll need." - Tyrion Lannister
“It’s a shame the throne wasn’t made out of cocks. They’d have never gotten [Renly] off of it.” - Jaime Lannister
"Some people will always need help. That doesn’t mean they’re not worth helping." - Meera Reed
"He's a monster." - Sansa Stark (stupid, stupid Sansa)
“No flowers! I’m the king!” - Joffrey Lannister
"There’s no story so good a drink won’t make it better." - Thoros of Myr
- Brienne and Margaery were my favorite parts of the episode. Brienne and Jaime have excellent chemistry and I loved watching her take him down. And watching Margaery manipulate Joffrey and make Cersei jealous is was so good.
- Olenna Tyrell is just as I pictured she would be.
- I'm glad the Reeds are finally here but their entrance was underwhelming and I bet confusing for people who haven't read the books.
- Bran really grew up between seasons!
- What the hell was up with Catelyn's speech about Jon? It's no secret she has never loved Jon Snow, but the whole blaming herself because she didn't follow through on her promise? I can't see Catelyn Stark ever believing she could give the Stark name to the bastard her husband brought home. Ever. I'm disappointed with the way they've handled her character.
That said, it was wonderfully acted by Michelle Fairley.
What did you guys think of the episode?