"You are being counseled at this very moment." - Tywin Lannister
"Sorry about the sapphires." - Jaime Lannister
"I don't pay you to put evil notions in my head. The ones already there don't need company." - Tyrion Lannister
“You waste time trying to get people to love you, you’ll wind up the most popular dead man in town.” - Bronn
“People work together when it suits them. They’re loyal when it suits them. Love each other when it suits them. And they kill each other when it suits them. She knows it, you don’t. Which is why you’ll never hold onto her.” - Orell
"Goodbye ser Jaime." - Brienne
- ENOUGH with Theon for the love of all the gods in Westeros. Please stop wasting time on him.
- Along that line, Osha doesn't like the Reeds. We get it.
- Tywin should council Joffrey all day, every day. I liked seeing Joffrey literally shrink away from his grandfather.
- Daenerys sure has a lot of titles. Seriously though,watching her take the Yunkai lord down a peg was satisfying.
- Jaime Lannister and Brienne of Tarth win again. They've become my favorite pair to watch this season.
- Jaime lived a heroic ballad. Watching Nikolaj Coster-Waldau take the character on this journey is impressive. Give that man an Emmy.
- Sansa is so naive it hurts. I think part of Margaery truly pities the little dove.
- Speaking of Starks, why don't they ever listen? Arya should have stayed with the Brotherhood without Banners.
- The expressions on Jorah and Barristan's faces after Dany basically declares she will invade Yunkai:
- Interesting that they played the Rains of Castamere in the last scene.
- And let's not forget: BEAR!