This week's Game of Thrones episode was a tad bit on the slow side with tons of talking, but that doesn't mean it was a bad episode (which I've seen tons of people say). Second Sons introduced Daario, had a wedding, and some crazy action at the end. I've rounded up from favorite quotes from the episode below!
Spoilers after the image.
"A man who fights for gold can't afford to lose to a girl." - Daenerys
“I suppose there’s rather a philosophical difference between a wink and a blink.” - Samwell
“You never knew my brother. He once killed a man for snoring.” - The Hound
Tyrion: “Do you drink wine?”
Sansa: “Only when I have to.”
Tyrion: “Today you have to.”
“Forgive me your grace, I’m not a lettered man, but is there a difference between kill and sacrifice?” - Davos
“Drinking and lust, no man can match me in these things. I am the god of tits and wine. I shall build a shrine to myself at the next brothel I visit.” - Tyrion
"I think mothers and fathers made up the gods because they wanted their children to sleep through the night." - Davos
“If you ever call me sister again I’ll have you strangled in your sleep.” - Cersei
- Who else was yelling at Samwell to go back and pick up the dragonglass? (The crows scared me just as much as the White Walker).
- Joffrey needs all the punching.
- I liked that Cersei explained the significance of the song the Rains of Castamere to Margaery.
- No Theon! Thank the gods.
- Drunk Tyrion is the most entertaining.
- I get tired of the naked bits quota. I think they should turn the tables around and only have completely covered characters in just one episode.
- Davos reading to himself in his cell was endearing and a nice little character moment.
Two weeks until episode 9!