I can't complain a ton about 2014. Overall, it was a positive year. I made the jump to full time freelancing last January and couldn't be happier about it. I traveled to new places and tried to break out of my shell. I had plenty of downs too, mostly about the fact that I miss Los Angeles and my friends there so much it hurts. But, I was able to spend about three months there across several trips last year and I hope to do so again in 2015.
Anyway, before I kick off a brand new year on this blog (and I'm counting today as the first day of the new year since I just got back to my desk full time as of yesterday), I thought we'd look back to the ten most popular posts in 2014. Not all of these were necessarily written in 2014, just what people have clicked on the most.
1. Transforming Elsa Costume Photo Series
2. A Sad Lack of Gamora
3. This Frozen Cosplay Wins Everything
4. Han Solo's in Firefly?!
5. DIY: Photobomb Bookmark
6. Nerd Shoe Craftacular
7. DIY TARDIS in the Snow
8. The Ridiculous Superhero Shirts for Girls and Women at Universal's Islands of Adventure
9. Here, Have All the Baby Groots You Can Stand
10. Geeky Leggings Comparison/Review
Happy New Year, everyone! Thanks for visiting my little corner of the interwebs.